2-Day Ramen School (July 2014)
This 2-day intensive training course is designed for commercial students whom are interested in starting their own ramen businesses. During these 2 days, we will be covering the following recipes.
1. Cooking thick pork bone broth from scratch
2. Understanding how different bones affect the broth
3. Preparing shoyu base sauce
4. Grilled pork belly (traditional method)
5. Grilled pork belly (NEW! using Sou Vide method)
6. Tamago (Flavoured eggs)
7. Yakibuta (Grilled pork belly)
8. Preparing light chicken broth
9. Preparing 5 different types of flavoured oils
10. Preparing vegetable toppings
This 2-day class will focus on commercial cooking so participants will be exposed to various commercial techniques, methodology and equipment. It is the only type of course available in Singapore and what we teach cannot be found elsewhere.